Working with the PLDC
When working with a client, we follow a clear and consistent process to deeply understand their goals, create a customized approach to meet their needs, and establish a long-term plan for monitoring and maintaining progress. From our very first conversation to our ongoing coaching and consulting, here is what you can expect when you work with the PLDC..
5 Steps for Long Term Success
- No-Cost Consultation – This is how we get to know one another and assess whether our services are a good fit for your organization. Our first consultation is always free of charge.
- Discovery Process – Our next step is to gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization and where there is opportunity for improvement. The discovery process will provide you with an immediately useful outline of your organization’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Identifying and Prioritizing Goals – After the discovery process, we will again meet to review our findings and determine your most necessary goals.
- Plan for Implementation – With a priority of our goals, we will create a customized plan for implementation that clearly outlines how and when our services will take place.
- Ongoing Progress and Feedback – Most importantly, we provide ongoing progress and feedback to ensure our methodology is put into proper practice by your leaders.